We are looking for a Sales Development Representative in our Vancouver headquarters to join our sales team to build a qualified pipeline. We seek metrics-driven talent that is not afraid of hard work, and has an eagerness to contribute to building a world-class company working on a collaborative team that is focused on winning together. This is a great opportunity for those aspiring to be account executives in the SaaS software industry and to build a toolkit of experience selling SaaS in a B2B market. Plenty of opportunities to take that next step in your career if you are successful.
- Learn and execute known strategies to drive more predictable revenue growth.
- Prospect, build, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players and gather intelligence to improve chances of success locking down a prospect for a demo.
- Strategically call on prospects for purposes of booking a demo.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Create focused outbound campaigns with an eye to detail needed to continuously improve conversion to qualified leads.
- Collaborate with other members of the team (customer success managers, leadership, and marketing) to create positioning for customers.
- Be a part of building pipeline from list through to discovery and qualification.
- Consistently surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives are met.
- Become known as the go-to person that the sales team relies on to garner quality leads.
- You are fluent in English.
- Your friends regularly tell you that you are a good listener and a great networker.
- Willingness to work your ass off and be the hero of the sales team.
- Hustle is in your DNA.
- You are not afraid of getting in the phone to make things happen.
- You are a detail-oriented, confident, dynamic and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are digital – you are versed in CRM, lead generation, the Google suite, and ideally marketing automation, preferably Hubspot. Bonus if you have SaaS sales experience.
- Familiar with SaaS metrics and ideally the Predictable Revenue approach.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have 2+ years of software experience in sales or marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS software.
- You are a self-motivated teammate that can act independently.
- You understand how to listen for and identify customer needs and successfully find solutions to customer pain.
- Proven critical thinker who solves difficult problems and confidently overcomes client objections.
- You have a post-secondary degree.
Competitive salary and option grant.
Opportunity to travel globally to conference and events supporting our clients.
Flexible working environment.
Company socials & events.
Extended Benefits Plan.
|About Attendease||Attendease is marketing automation for corporate event teams. Attendease is a cloud-based, event management platform used by event and conference managers at organizations such as Adobe, SXSW, Brightedge, MAC Cosmetics, Datto, and Pivotal. We are all about creating world-class event experiences and have built an industry leading platform to make that happen. Have a look at www.attendease.com for more details on our platform.|