This role is a leadership role for the Customer Success team which combines Customer Success and Support as part of our integrated approach to on-boarding, configuring, training and supporting our customers on the Attendease platform. This role is client facing and will act as a change agent both internally in building and scaling a world-class customer success organization and more importantly in helping our clients with adoption of our innovative event automation platform.
Working alongside the CEO, VP Sales and Marketing, head of Development and the leadership team, you will lead a Customer Success team charged with taking the handoff from Sales and growing and expanding our customer base and their use of our platform.
Attendease is the most scalable, configurable and easy-to-use enterprise events and meetings platform. As we scale for all types and sizes of events and meetings in the enterprise, we aim to make the lives of event planning and execution teams easier and to assist them in creating world-class events.
Here is what you’ll have the opportunity to do:
- Architect our new Customer Success service offering and refine our customer lifecycle journey including on-boarding, setup and configuration, training and support.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales & Marketing to create a scalable and efficient handoff from sales to customer success.
- Implement new tools & processes that enable scalability and efficiency to support front lines, customer success and training efforts.
- In cooperation with our Platform team, align on a structure and scalable way for timely and effective customer feedback to impact the product roadmap.
- Define a data-driven framework for managing the customer success function.
- Compile feedback and work with the CEO, VP, Sales & Marketing and new Platform Director to help define our product roadmap.
|Job Category||Customer Success|
|About Attendease||Attendease is marketing automation for corporate event teams. Attendease is a cloud-based, event management platform used by event and conference managers at organizations such as Adobe, SXSW,Brightedge, MAC Cosmetics, Datto, and Pivotal. We are all about creating world-class event experiences and have built an industry leading platform to make that happen. Have a look at www.attendease.com for more details on our platform.|