Attendease is a cloud-based, event automation platform used by event and conference managers at companies such as Adobe, NBC, Hilton, Autodesk, and SXSW. Our mission is to help automate the creation of world-class event experiences and we have built an industry leading platform to help make that happen.
Here is what you’ll have the opportunity to do:
- Code new features, tests, and bug fixes. We want you to write clean, efficient code and have fun doing it!
- Work alongside other developers and a cross disciplinary team of sales, marketing, project managers and leadership to determine what features should be built into the platform.
- Support integrations between the various systems needed to run client sites using Attendease and integrating with other data sources / platforms.
- Help conduct QA and work alongside the Customer Success team by triaging platform issues on current projects.
- Work on deep analytics and modern workflow design.
Here is what we think you should bring to the table to be successful:
- 5+ years full stack development experience with our tech – cloud based, distributed systems is a must.
- You’re all about Agile methodologies.
- You’ve written unit tests before and have worked in a test-driven development environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Computer Science Degree, or you’re a really good problem solver.
- Cross disciplinary experience where you have worked with Designers, Project Managers, Product Marketers and a Leadership team.
- You’ll be internal and externally facing so strong communication skills are a must – both written and verbal.
Your awesomeness includes:
- A positive, proactive, “get it done” attitude with great task organization skills.
- A sense of humour! Bad puns are encouraged.
- Great communication & presentation abilities for client engagements.
- The desire to be a part of a vibrant and energetic company culture that promotes hard work while having fun doing it! You’re not afraid to grab a beverage with a coworker.
- Competitive compensation package including extended medical, dental, MSP, paid time off, kick ass office and location, great team, amazing clients like Adobe and SXSW and the opportunity to have real impact on the support and reliability of event and conference experiences globally.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|About Attendease||Attendease is marketing automation for corporate event teams. Attendease is a cloud-based, event management platform used by event and conference managers at organizations such as Adobe, SXSW,Brightedge, MAC Cosmetics, Datto, and Pivotal. We are all about creating world-class event experiences and have built an industry leading platform to make that happen. Have a look at www.attendease.com for more details on our platform.|