Attendease is a cloud-based, event automation platform used by event and conference managers at companies such as Adobe, NBC, Hilton, Autodesk and SXSW. Our mission is to help automate the creation of world-class event experiences and we have built an industry leading platform to help make that happen.
We are looking for a Manager of Customer Solutions on our Customer Solutions Team in Vancouver to take a front-line role to continue to carry the Attendease torch and maintain the reputation and customer love we’re known for. The Attendease platform has a strong and growing enterprise feature-set – something that is showing in the increasingly strong customer base of global brands. We are seeking a collaborative team member that is not afraid of hard work, and is eager to contribute to building a world-class company that is focused on being the #1 event automation platform in the world.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Customer Solutions, you will manage front-line custom support, liaising with our off-shore support team to manage after-hours support, as well as take the lead on the technical aspects of on-boarding new clients. You must be metrics-driven, and fully understand the power of a modern toolset including tools such as Freshdesk, LogRocket, Hubspot, Sentry, StatusCake and others. This role is client facing and will have an important part to play in keeping a pulse on customer health and happiness, and in evolving customer relationships. You will, therefore, interface with customers through in-App and email (and some phone) support. Working alongside the rest of the Customer Solutions Team, the Customer Success Team, the Platform team, and the Sales & Marketing team, you will help drive our customer lifetime value to industry-leading levels on our self-serve enterprise platform.
You are both customer-friendly and technical, such that solving many tier 1 and tier 2 issues is in your wheelhouse, and otherwise you/your team play a role to triage unsolvable issues to the development team. You are also process-driven and understand the importance of process and tools to drive scalability.
Here is what you’ll have the opportunity to do:
- Working with the Customer Success and Solutions teams, assist in supporting a growing portfolio of customers
- Assist in the technical aspects of on-boarding clients: setting up custom domains, configuring sender authentication, custom authentication/SSO
- Assist in creating automated processes for on-boarding where possible
- Solve customer issues in a timely manner – from helping to educate about the platform to diagnosing and sometimes solving technical issues
- Interface with customers with customer support inquiries from within the Attendease platform using tools such as Freshdesk, and spread your cheer and Attendease love
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to create a scalable and efficient handoff from on-boarding to client success and ongoing support
- In cooperation with our Platform team, ensure key issues are addressed through development, bug fixes and new feature prioritization; and input into product roadmap
- Utilize and configure analytics tools to track support requests and typical SaaS success metrics
- Write customer support documentation and contribute to the growing knowledge base.
Here is what we think you should bring to the table to be successful at this role:
- Computer Science degree/diploma or equivalent software development experience
- 2+ years in customer support of a B2B cloud solution
- You are analytical, structured, and efficient
- You have a strong penchant for logical problem solving
- You are caring and courteous with customers and colleagues
- You are proficient with the Google suite, Freshdesk (or the like), Slack and other support tools such as Jenkins, LogRocket, Sentry and others.
- You have been and are comfortable being client facing and ready to lead by example
- You’ll be internal and externally facing so strong communication skills are a must.
- You are adept at boiling technical issues down to an easy to understand level for non-technical people
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
Competitive compensation package including extended medical, dental, MSP, paid time off, great team, amazing clients and the opportunity to have real impact on the support and reliability of event and conference experiences globally.
|Job Category||Customer Solutions|
|About Attendease||Attendease is marketing automation for corporate event teams. Attendease is a cloud-based, event management platform used by event and conference managers at organizations such as Adobe, SXSW,Brightedge, MAC Cosmetics, Datto, and Pivotal. We are all about creating world-class event experiences and have built an industry leading platform to make that happen. Have a look at www.attendease.com for more details on our platform.|