Here is what you’ll have the opportunity to do:
- Code new features, tests, and bugs fixes. We want you to write clean, efficient code and have fun doing it!
- Work alongside other developers and a cross-disciplinary team of sales, marketing, product, design, and leadership to determine what features should be built into the platform.
- Support integrations between the various systems needed to run client sites using Attendease and integrating with other data sources / platforms.
- Work alongside the Customer Success team by triaging platform issues on current projects.
- Work on deep analytics and modern workflow design.
Here is what we think you should bring to the table to be successful:
- 10+ years full stack development experience with our tech – cloud based, distributed systems is a must.
- Experience being a leader on a team of other developers, mentoring junior programmers and coaching best practices.
- API design and development.
- E-commerce expertise.
- You’re all about Agile methodologies.
- You insist on unit tests (both back-end and front-end).
- Bachelor’s Degree or Computer Science Degree, or you’re a really good problem solver.
- Cross-disciplinary experience where you have worked with Designers, Project Managers, Product Marketers and a Leadership team.
- You’ll be internal and externally facing so strong communication skills are a must – both written and verbal.
Your awesomeness includes:
- A positive, proactive, “get it done” attitude with great task organization skills.
- A sense of humour! Bad puns are encouraged.
- Great communication & presentation abilities for client engagements.
- The desire to be a part of a vibrant and energetic company culture that promotes hard work while having fun doing it! You’re not afraid to grab a beverage with a co-worker.
Competitive compensation package including extended medical, dental, MSP, paid time off, great team, amazing clients like Adobe and SXSW, and the opportunity to have a real impact on the support and reliability of event and conference experiences globally.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|About Attendease||Attendease is marketing automation for corporate event teams. Attendease is a cloud-based, event management platform used by event and conference managers at organizations such as Adobe, SXSW, Brightedge, MAC Cosmetics, Datto, and Pivotal. We are all about creating world-class event experiences and have built an industry leading platform to make that happen. Have a look at www.attendease.com for more details on our platform.|