We are looking for an imaginative and creative talent to join our fast-paced and energetic team. We want your innovation and artistic flair to help us realize our product vision through engaging interfaces and stunning visual design. You are passionate about what happens when art and technology come together to produce truly outstanding experiences.
As a UX/UI Designer at Attendease, you will lead the charge on design direction, producing flow/activity diagrams, prototypes/wireframes, and visual designs as best suits the feature/functionality that we are looking to build.
Being a good communicator is key. To quote Peter Drucker, “The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.” We are looking for someone who can work with both engineers and product managers, but ultimately is a strong advocate for the end-user, representing their wants and desires. You are a master at translating requirements into design solutions.
Oh, and when you join us, please feel free to nerd-out on any best practices and new developments in your field. We love people who love what they do.
You rock at:
- Translating stakeholder goals and end-user objectives into clean and intuitive user flows. You can make the complex seem easy.
- Using your creative energy to help us design a product that excites our own team as well as our customers.
- Channeling your creative talents into beautiful visuals to design an application that is both functional and a pleasure to use.
- Creating personas, user journeys, task analyses when needed.
- Including documentation in your designs that articulates functionality to developers.
- Supporting continuous improvement of UX/UI strategies, tools, documentation and processes.
- Conducting user testing and research.</li>
- Dodging Nerf darts.
You got this:
- 3+ years of work in user experience and interface design.
- Post-secondary education preferred – A minimum of a certificate from a strong design program or related field.
- A portfolio which demonstrates a solid track record of your design experience.
- An in-depth understanding of current best practices and trends in web design.
- Knowledge and understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Superior understanding of current design and prototyping tools such as the Adobe Suite and Sketch, InVision, LucidCharts, Axure, etc.
Your awesomeness includes:
- A positive, proactive, “get it done” attitude with great task organization skills.
- A sense of humour! Bad puns are encouraged.
- Great communication & presentation abilities for client engagements.
- The desire to be a part of a vibrant and energetic company culture that promotes hard work while having fun doing it! You’re not afraid to grab a beverage with a co-worker.
Competitive compensation package including extended medical, dental, MSP, paid time off, gym membership in our building, kick ass office and location, great team, amazing clients like Adobe and SXSW and the opportunity to have real impact on the support and reliability of event and conference experiences globally.
|About Attendease||Attendease is marketing automation for corporate event teams. Attendease is a cloud-based, event management platform used by event and conference managers at organizations such as Adobe, SXSW, Brightedge, MAC Cosmetics, Datto, and Pivotal. We are all about creating world-class event experiences and have built an industry leading platform to make that happen. Have a look at www.attendease.com for more details on our platform.|