Attendease is a cloud-based, event management platform used by event and conference managers at organizations such as Adobe, SXSW, Brightedge, Atlassian, ESRI, Datto, and Pivotal. We are all about creating world-class event experiences through creating a repeatable event campaign process and have built a modern SaaS platform to make that happen. Our Gastown office is located in the iconic Sun Tower building, and is where our current team of 14 (and growing) staff plus a team of contractors work from.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative in our Vancouver headquarters to join our sales team to build qualified pipeline. We seek metrics-driven talent that is not afraid of hard work, and have an eagerness to contribute to building a world-class company working in a collaborative team that is focused on winning together. This is a great opportunity for those aspiring to be account executives in the SaaS software industry and to build a toolkit of experience of selling SaaS in a B2B market. If this sounds like you, we should talk!
This role reports to the Sr. Dir of Sales, and entails working closely with the Marketing & Sales team to build momentum for mid-market and enterprise customers in our target markets.
- Learn and execute known strategies to drive more predictable revenue growth
- Prospect, build, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and gather intelligence to improve chances of success
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Build and establish your tools and tactics for building qualified leads
- Create focused outbound campaigns with an eye to detail needed to continuously improve conversion to qualified leads
- Collaborate with other members of the team (customer success managers, leadership, and marketing.) to create positioning for customers
- Be a part of building pipeline from list through to discovery and qualification
- Consistently surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives are met
- Become known as the go-to person that the sales team relies on to garner quality leads
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to key accounts.
- You are fluent in English
- Your friends regularly tell you that you are a good listener and a great networker
- Willingness to work your ass off and be the hero of the sales team
- You are a detail-oriented, confident, dynamic and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- You are digital – you are versed in CRM, lead generation, the Google suite, and ideally marketing automation, preferably Hubspot. Bonus if you have SaaS sales experience
- Familiar with SaaS metrics and ideally the Predictable Revenue approach
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have 2+ years of software experience in sales or marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS software
- You are a self-motivated teammate that can act independently
- You understand how to listen for and identify customer needs and successfully find solutions to customer pain
- Proven critical thinker who solves difficult problems and confidently overcomes client objections
- You have a post-secondary degree
- This is a permanent position
Competitive compensation package including extended medical, dental, MSP, vacation time, gym membership in one of Vancouver’s best gyms, kick ass office and location, great team, amazing clients like Adobe and SXSW and the opportunity to have real impact on the direction of the company. We also have catered Friday team lunches, and regularly scheduled and ad-hoc social activities.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org